Flat 1, Rhodes HousePrice per Week £142.00 inc Bills
Save to mobileScan this code to save this property on your mobile device.
Luxury student accommodation in a Georgian mansion
If you would love to spend your next academic year living in a building steeped in history, we invite you to consider this 6 bedroom luxury student accommodation. As a duplex flat, this part of our 200-year-old Georgian building Rhodes House covers two floors, giving its occupants plenty of space to relax and unwind - especially with a comfortable double bed featuring in every bedroom.
It's hard not to gasp in awe as you enter the stunning period hallway that leads to Flat 1 and its visually arresting features, including luxury porcelain tiling, granite work surfaces and triple high-gloss wardrobes. This city-centre accommodation is also less than a minute's walk from the main bus station, itself well-connected to campuses of Lancaster University and the University of Cumbria. Shops and bars are within similarly easy reach from Flat 1.
An all-in-one solution for student living
Flat 1 is peacefully secluded, having been given its own private access from our Georgian city mansion's main lobby. However, upon entering the flat, you can shed light - quite literally - on its broad array of enticing features. Here are just a few examples...
• 6 bedrooms each with a double bed and orthopaedic luxury mattress.
• High-gloss furniture, a push pinboard and a bookcase in each bedroom.
• LED lighting in the bedrooms and LED mirrors in the 6 ensuite bathrooms.
• Other bathroom features include luxury shower screens and body jet shower.
• High-gloss kitchen including a microwave, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, oven and ceramic touchscreen hob.
• A lounge where porcelain flooring and bespoke artwork backdrop a flatscreen TV, 6-seater leather corner sofa and coffee table.
• Unlimited fibre broadband for use anywhere in Flat 1.
• Instant hot water available throughout the flat.
We take care of the little things
We have made a Flat 1 stay a stress-free experience by throwing in the bonuses of a TV licence, utility allowance and monthly cleaning service, all of which are covered by the rental charge. CCTV, fire doors and a fire alarm have also been fitted - and, if you have any issues during your time at Flat 1, there's on-call support, too.
A group booking secured for Flat 1 is on a 50-week tenancy. Each student member of your group will pay a deposit of £250, including a refundable £200, though an alternative option is for each person to pay a non-refundable retainer of £150.
Sample the prestige for yourself - book a viewing now
To look around this property and see its features and amenities up close, just contact our team by phoning 01524 888 880 or emailing email@example.com. We will arrange a time slot when you can pay a visit and ask us - in person if you would prefer - any question you would like about this 6 bedroom luxury student accommodation.
|A Home from home||
|For your peace of mind||
For more information or to book a viewing please call 01524 888 880 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.