Flat 14, Amelia HousePrice per Week £145.00 inc Bills
Save to mobileScan this code to save this property on your mobile device.
Exceptional accommodation for dedicated students
The ultimate in student accommodation, Amelia House offers communal living, privacy, and absolute luxury in abundance. With 8 ensuite double bedrooms tucked neatly away into this incredible student penthouse, you, or even you and up to 7 friends, will have everything you need under one roof for an entire academic year.
Amelia House is located in the vibrant, bustling heart of Lancaster city centre, with amenities and transport options aplenty within a short walk from your doorstep. Whether you’re studying at Lancaster University or the University of Cumbria, you’ll have no problem getting to and from lectures and seminars, or enjoying the nightlife Lancaster has to offer over the weekend.
Our luxury 8 bedroom ensuite student accommodation features contemporary furniture and decor throughout the property, including original, bespoke artwork in the lounge area, and LED mirrors in each ensuite bedroom
Student living at its very best
If you’re dubious about the space and facilities on offer in an 8 bedroom property, then take a look for yourself by arranging a viewing at the property – see below for more information
• Each ensuite facility has its own WC, and enclosed luxury body jet shower hooked up to the instant hot water available throughout the property.
• Each bedroom features hardwood flooring, a double luxury bed, study facilities, and a personal flatscreen WiFi-connected Smart HDTV.
• High gloss fitted kitchen features granite worktops, large touch control cooker, full-length fridge and freezer, dishwasher, and dining area for all tenants.
• The lounge area has its own entertainment unit, leather seating, and a 50” flatscreen Smart 4K TV.
• Unlimited wireless fibre broadband is available throughout Amelia House.
• Onsite laundry is available for all Unipad tenants at the property.
• A 24/7 maintenance team is on hand to resolve any problems within the accommodation.
Secure your student accommodation today
We accept both group and individual booking applications for Flat 14, with a non-refundable retainer of £150, or a deposit of £250 (£200 refundable) per person. A guarantor is required for termly payments, but the price per week, includes a utility allowance.
Amelia House features CCTV and fire doors throughout the property, with gated access only to the residence for extra security.
Amelia House is also only a short walk from our own city-centre office and has its own dedicated, Unipad property manager, who is easily contactable. A monthly cleaning service is also included as part of the tenancy, making managing the large apartment easier for every resident.
How to view and reserve your place
We advise all of our potential tenants to come and see the property for themselves. We are happy to arrange a viewing, at a time convenient to you, please get in touch by calling 01524 888880 during office hours, or 07872 377266 at any other time. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and visit our handy FAQs section to learn more about Unipad student properties and our policies.
|A Home from home||
|For your peace of mind||
For more information or to book a viewing please call 01524 888 880 or email email@example.com.