10 Reasons Why Lancaster University Is The Greatest University Of All Time.
Here are some of the reasons why Lancaster Uni is just the GREATEST.
1. If you’re into exotic birds!, You will find ducks waddling around all over the campus.
2. If you’re feeling hungry, there is a Greggs right in the centre of campus.
3. The notoriously infamous (debatable?) Student Union run Sugarhouse.
4. The library is open for access 24/7. A good place to visit after a late night at the Sugarhouse.
5. There is a collegiate system and college pride.
6. We are the victors when it comes to Roses.
7. Every college has their own bar and common rooms.
8. In your first year, you have the flexible option of taking up a minor. (Apart from your chosen major, why not take up something else that you’re interested in?)
9. Lancaster University is voted one of the most scenic universities in the UK.
10. They have a Woodland Trail that encompasses the outskirts of the University.
Maybe it’s the fact that Lancaster University happens to be ranked in the top 10 in all UK Major League Tables? Or perhaps it’s the fact that it’s one of the most vibrant urban centres in the UK? Well, here are what some of the critics have to say…
“A Top 10 University.” – The Times/Sunday Times, The Guardian.
“The best student experience possible.” – The Students.
“The most capable and employable graduates.” – The Employers.
“We simply cannot compete.” – York University.
Information Shared by Unipad Student Housing Lancaster