Luxury 6 Bedroom Student House Patterdale Road, Lancaster.
If you and five other students are looking forward to a new academic year in Lancaster, you could book everyone’s stay at our Patterdale Road student accommodation. Weekly rent of less than £100 a week would get the whole group six double beds in the historic city’s pleasingly quiet Ridge area.
Owing to its corner position, the Patterdale Road house comes with a spacious garden area to go with free, on-street parking. The building’s interior, meanwhile, is well-equipped, with triple wardrobes, bookcases and private study areas featuring throughout.
As you set foot in this luxury 6 double bedroom student house, your breath could be taken away by its sumptuous design, which blends both contemporary and traditional influences. It all adds up to a very student-friendly retreat, especially with the bus station – and its routes to local university campuses – a minute’s walk away.
Prestige features of this student property
Such is the property’s appeal that you should aim to book your place there before the Christmas preceding the academic year you intend to stay. That way, you can secure the following benefits:
• 6 Double- or three-quarter-sized beds and orthopaedic mattress in the double bedrooms
• Each bedroom also includes oak-styled flooring, LED lighting and gloss black triple wardrobes and a five-drawer chest, along with a desk and high-back leather chair
• Each of the two bathrooms features a WC, washbasin and shower, though the first-floor master bathroom also includes a bath
• The fully fitted modern kitchen includes an integrated fridge-freezer, electric oven, washing machine and dishwasher, plus a dining-table-and-chairs set.
• The spacious and neutrally-decorated lounge features a wall-mounted plasma TV, a coffee table and leather sofas
• Tenants can make use of unlimited fibre wireless broadband anywhere in the property
• The building is comfortably warm due to its full double glazing, controllable gas central heating and the 24/7 availability of hot water
• We have also set up a 24/7 emergency hotline in case urgent issues arise
A great-value package for students wanting luxury accommodation
We only accept group bookings for this property – so, you and five fellow students must apply together. You will each need to pay a deposit of £250, though £200 of this will be refundable. Instead of a deposit, you can each opt to pay a non-refundable retainer of £150.
This is all for a tenancy lasting 50 weeks. To learn more about the criteria you will need to meet to secure a tenancy, please read through our FAQs page.
How to reserve Patterdale Road
To enquire about availability at our Patterdale Road student house or arrange to visit it in person for a tour, please call 07872 377266. For the same purposes, you can also reach us by email via email@example.com – we will send you a reply at the earliest practical opportunity.
Many have already stayed at our Patterdale Road student accommodation and came away impressed, as you can see from testimonials on Google. We would be delighted to welcome you here at the property and let you see why it has garnered such acclaim.
|6 Bedrooms||Each Bedroom Is Fully Furnished With :
|A home from home||
|Your Peace of Mind||
|University of Cumbria||: 1.3miles|
|Lancaster University||: 3.6miles|