5 Bedroom Ensuite, Luxury Student Apartment-Flat 11, Amelia House, Lancaster.
You’ll find the location of Amelia House less than one minute’s walk from the centre of Lancaster, including the main bus station. Naturally, this gives you an idea of a hustle-and-bustle, city-centre environment – but this luxury student property offers you even more. Behind your security gate, double glazing and, once inside, your luxury student flat, you may begin to forget that the entire city is just outside, on your doorstep.
This 5 bedrooms en-suite accommodation offers the best of both worlds – the vibrant city life and the ideal, calm environment you need to focus and study. With high-end, luxury fixtures and fittings throughout the property, you’ll also be surrounded by elegant, inspiring decor while enjoying an academic year you’ll never forget with your friends.
Incredible amenities for students throughout
At Unipad, we pride ourselves on offering you a little bit more each time you choose to live at one of our properties. In Flat 11, you’ll certainly get to see what we’re talking about:
• Each bedroom features a double orthopaedic mattress and all-leather bed
• Private study area, HDTV with Ethernet connection, and plenty of storage in every room
• LED lighting in bedrooms and LED mirrors in en-suite bathrooms
• WC, washbasin, vanity unit and enclosed luxury body jet shower for every tenant
• 46” smart 4K TV in the living area, which also includes a leather corner sofa, an entertainment unit and contemporary furnishings
• Unlimited wireless fibre broadband and instant hot water throughout the property
• Fitted kitchen with microwave, fridge, freezer, touch control cooker and dishwasher
• Luxury kitchen table and bar stools for communal eating
How to secure your en-suite student rooms
This luxury student flat in Lancaster is available as part of a group booking. The length of your tenancy will be 50 weeks, and we may be able to organise storage for you in-between your tenancies if required. A TV license and utility allowance are included in your rent, and you will have access to on-site laundry and on-call support, and be close to our city-centre office, too, where you’ll find your dedicated property manager.
You’ll also find CCTV, fire doors and a fire alarm in Amelia House, with gated access for all tenants as standard. Each tenant will require a guarantor and a small deposit to secure their place. You can find other terms and conditions over on our FAQs section or by getting in touch with us by phone or email.
How to arrange a viewing to see it for yourself?
We invite any students enticed by our luxury accommodation to come and see it for themselves – so, call us on 01524 888 880 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. You may also wish to check out our Google reviews or enquire about contacting our current tenants for a first-hand review of the incredible luxury available in Lancaster with Unipad.
|A Home from home||
|For your peace of mind||