Luxury 5 Bedroom Student Apartment, Flat 4 Rhodes House, Lancaster.
Experience luxury, history and city centre living combined at this incredible student apartment in the vibrant epicentre of Lancaster. Students from Lancaster University and the University of Cumbria alike will be ideally located to continue their studies and, only a short bus ride from campus, have the ultimate relaxed environment to return to each day.
From a large, open-plan kitchen-lounge area, to a cosy, elegant bedroom for every tenant, this 5 bedroom student apartment can be yours for an entire academic year. Lancaster city’s main bus station is literally one minute’s walk from your front door, with everything the city has to offer also close at hand. Rhodes House is built into a new extension to a Grade II listed mansion and brings the opulent feel of rich living and the contemporary decor of modern buildings together in style.
Everything you need under one roof.
Flat 4, Rhodes House is tailor-made for student living, with everything you need to study socialise, and ultimately relax in your free time included. From a fully-fitted kitchen to a personal space of your own, every inch of the property has been designed with you in mind:
• The centrepiece of every bedroom is an all-leather bed, comfortably complete with a double orthopaedic luxury mattress for ultimate relaxation
• A bookcase, push pin board and personal study area make private study a peaceful experience in your bedroom
• TV points and LED lighting are also features of the bedrooms in Flat 4
• The flat features two all-porcelain wet rooms with WC, washbasin and LED mirrors
• High-gloss kitchen includes dishwasher, cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave and kitchen table for tenants
• Lounge area complete with leather sofas and a flat-screen TV
• Unlimited wireless broadband available throughout the property
• Instant hot water available in the kitchen and both wet rooms
Luxury for every member of the group.
Like with all of our student accommodation in Lancaster City Centre, Groups of 5 Students can secure their place at Flat 4, Rhodes House, for a small deposit per person which is then available for a 50-week tenancy.
Students are exempt from paying council tax, and included in the cost is a monthly cleaning service, TV licence and utility allowance. Flat 4 features a fire alarm, fire doors and CCTV throughout and also provides an on-site laundry service to all residents.
Want to Book a Viewing?
So, you’ve seen our student accommodation at Flat 4 Rhodes House and read about its incredible features – now comes the time to see it for yourself. Call 0800 001 6632 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange a convenient time to visit the property. If you have any questions for the existing tenants, feel free to ask, and don’t hesitate to ask us directly for any information on the property or our policies. We hope to invite you and your friends into Rhodes House soon.
|A Home from home||
|For your peace of mind||