Group living with a luxurious twist
What do you imagine when you picture communal student living? Well, prepare to have your vision transformed when you see what’s on offer for even large groups of students at Rhodes House. Our luxury, 7 bedroom duplex student accommodation is set in an incredible Georgian mansion that just happens to be situated in the very heart of Lancaster itself.
With plenty of essential amenities right on your doorstep, including bus access to both Lancaster University and the University of Cumbria, students will have everything they need for an entire academic year at a time.
But it’s not until you step inside Flat 6 that you really get to experience what’s on offer. Refurbished with a striking modern interior, everything you see, touch and interact with is state of the art in both design and luxury. Plus, with 7 double bedrooms in the two-floor apartment, you don’t have to leave anyone behind when choosing your next student accommodation.
Incredible features for all
From the kitchen to the bathrooms, the living room and bedrooms, you’ll adore the contemporary style that resonates from top to bottom in every area of the property.
• All bedrooms feature a double orthopaedic mattress on a luxurious all-leather bed.
• High gloss furniture for every private room, plus study facilities and exceptional storage for every tenant.
• There is a shower room on both floors of the property, and one additional WC and wash basin on the lower floor.
• High gloss kitchen with cooker, microwave, fridge, freezer and integrated dishwasher, plus large dining area for all tenants.
• Laundry facilities on-site, available to all Rhodes House tenants.
• Spacious lounge area on the first floor, featuring leather sofas and a flat-screen TV for communal living.
• Unlimited fibre broadband throughout the property, and individual TV points in each double bedroom.
Everything a student needs to learn and relax
On top of everything you see above, as Unipad tenants our students have unlimited access to many more useful features. A TV licence is included as standard, while a utility allowance is also included in weekly rent.
What does it Cost?
Students can experience this property at the specified rent for 51 weeks or with an option to leave at 44 weeks whilst keeping up to 5 boxes each in our storage facility for the remaining 7 weeks for a discount on the rent, and is available as part of a group booking only. Interested parties only need to pay a small deposit to secure the property– and enjoy luxury living throughout the entire academic year..
How to book your luxury accommodation?
For an instant response what’s app or call us on 0800 001 6632, and we’ll happily talk you through the process. You can submit a direct application on the website, to arrange a viewing. Review our FAQs page for more information on any Unipad luxury accommodation in Lancaster.
|A Home from home
|For your peace of mind