Flat 7, Rhodes House, Lancaster – 4 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment.
Property Overview and Location
Ever dreamed of living in a Grade II listed city centre mansion? But probably not until some time after you’ve graduated and made your way in the world of work, right? Well, for an entire academic year, students of Lancaster or Cumbria University are invited to indulge in the experience at this luxury 4 bedroom student penthouse.
Located right in the vibrant heart of one of the UK’s best student cities, you’ll still have a quiet, peaceful environment to come home to every day, and won’t have to stroll far to soak in the city. Lancaster’s Grand Theatre is just up the road, Vue Cinema just a little further in the other direction, and a whole host of restaurants, bars and local amenities are nearby – along with the city’s main bus station, where you can travel to and from university every day.
Amenities Throughout The Penthouse
Flat 7 is in an extension to the original listed building, meaning that every inch is made from modern building materials, and the entire interior is adorned with comfortable, contemporary decor and high-end features:
• Each bedroom is opulently furnished with a leather bed, double orthopaedic luxury mattress, triple fitted wardrobe and LED lighting
• You’ll also find an individual TV point in every bedroom, and large study area including desk, drawers and bookcase
• The high gloss kitchen is kitted out with everything you need to store and prepare food, cook, wash your clothes, and dine together
• With an open plan design, the lounge, leather corner sofa, and flat-screen HDTV are only a few steps across the porcelain floor away
• You won’t need to queue for the bathroom either; Flat 7 features 2 porcelain wetrooms, complete with LED mirrors, luxury body jet shower, and washbasins
• Both kitchen and wetrooms have instant access to hot water, and you’ll also have unlimited fibre broadband wherever you are in the penthouse
• Your TV License is included, as is a utility allowance, and even a handy monthly cleaning service
• This student penthouse features fire doors, a fire alarm, and CCTV, while you will also have access to on-call support at all times throughout your tenancy
Cost-effective Luxury Living
For the duration of your 50-week tenancy, the cost for this astonishing student flat in Lancaster is calculated per person, per week. Flat 7 is only available as part of a group booking, so do get a few of your student friends together to ensure you don’t miss out. You can secure your tenancy with a small deposit per person and relax knowing your next student home is secured.
Ready to experience the Luxury of Unipad Student Housing?
To see more of Flat 7, Rhodes House, call 0800 001 6632 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also read our FAQ’s here, for more details on how to book a student property, how to pay, and securing a guarantor for your tenancy.
|A Home from home||
|For your peace of mind||