Flat 7, Rhodes House, Lancaster – 4 Bedroom Penthouse Apartment.
Ever dreamed of living in a Grade II listed city centre mansion? But probably not until some time after you’ve graduated and made your way in the world of work, right? Well, for an entire academic year, students of Lancaster or Cumbria University are invited to indulge in the experience at this luxury 4 bedroom student penthouse.
Located right in the vibrant heart of one of the UK’s best student cities, you’ll still have a quiet, peaceful environment to come home to every day, and won’t have to stroll far to soak in the city. Lancaster’s Grand Theatre is just up the road, Vue Cinema just a little further in the other direction, and a whole host of restaurants, bars and local amenities are nearby – along with the city’s main bus station, where you can travel to and from university every day. The location is amazing!
Amenities Throughout The Penthouse
Flat 7 is in an extension to the original listed building, meaning that every inch is made from modern building materials, and the entire interior is adorned with comfortable, contemporary decor and high-end features:
• Each bedroom is opulently furnished with a leather bed, double orthopaedic luxury mattress, triple fitted wardrobe and LED lighting
• You’ll also find an individual TV point in every bedroom, and large study area including desk, drawers and bookcase
• The contemporary kitchen is kitted out with everything you need to store and prepare food, cook and dine together
• With an open plan design, the lounge, leather corner sofa, and flat-screen HDTV are only a few steps across the porcelain floor
• You won’t need to queue for the bathroom either; Flat 7 features two porcelain tiled wetrooms, complete with LED mirrors, luxury body jet shower, and washbasins
• Both kitchen and wetrooms have instant access to hot water, and you’ll also have unlimited fibre broadband wherever you are in the penthouse
• Your TV License is included, as is a utility allowance, and even a handy complimentary cleaning service
• This student penthouse features fire doors, a fire alarm, and CCTV in all areas outside the flat, while you will also have access to on-call support at all times throughout your tenancy
What does it costs?
Students can experience this property at the specified rent for 51 weeks or with an option to leave at 44 weeks whilst keeping up to 5 boxes each in our storage facility for the remaining 7 weeks for a discount on the rent, and is available as part of a group booking only. Interested parties only need to pay a small deposit to secure the property– and enjoy luxury living throughout the entire academic year..
Want to take a look?
If you and your student friends are interested take a look at our online 360 tour of the whole flat. To secure a place, give us a call or whats app us on 0800 001 6632 for an instant response or alternatively submit an application right here before anybody else to guarantee securing the property. We’re happy to organise an appropriate time for you to view the property, and answer any queries you may have beforehand. For more information now, you may wish to visit our FAQs page to learn about the general conditions that apply to our luxury student accommodation in Lancaster.
|A Home from home
|For your peace of mind